Re: Rain data via WUHU

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2005
      Some further information:

      1. Setting WS3600 Heavyweather Rain units to inches writes the
      correct value to current.1st (at least the 2 total fields)

      2. At 2.5mm current.1st displayed 0.00in. At 3.1mm current 1st
      wrote 0.10mm (still not the correct value) - so it does eventually
      write something but it would appear that at least 3mm of rain is
      needed before it will write anything!

      It would seem to be a conversion/rounding problem (3.1mm = 1.2in)

      **************Changed Rain units to Inches************
      [rain_total]
      mm="3.1"
      inch="0.12"