Re: WUHU not uploading on startup

  • vaileed
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 3:25 PM

      > If you know how to check the Services running on the machine, check the start-up type for the WV5Communication service. That is the thing that write the currdat.lst file. If you are using XP, set the start-up type of the service to automatic.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "vaileed" <edricva@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, Just wondering what I should do, all of a sudden my WUHU is not uploading automatically on startup, I have to resync. Heavy Weather Uploader first, and then it stats uploading fine, I know it's supposed to start uploading automatically on startup, as long as the program was minamized when you restarted Windows, thanks for any help, Ed KFLOAKHI2

      Hi, thanks, but I have windows 7, and I also don't know anything about curdat files, or the other files, I've got team viewer, and had help with all of that, thanks again, Ed
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 3:04 AM
        If you still have team viewer set up we can perhaps check it out this weekend. I should be around.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 3:45 AM
          Sounds great, I really appreciate the help, I'll be watching, just let me know when it's convenient, thanks again, Ed