Re: Station replacement

  • vaileed
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 22, 2012
      Hi all, my 2810 has been up and running for 13 months, KFLOAKHI2 Oak Hill FL, it's great, Ed

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      >
      > I had been wanting to replace my wind sensor for a long time because I have to go up on the roof ever so often and remove the spider webs.
      >
      > $80 for the 2813 from Cosco is pretty cheap if I ever have to replace my 2310. I read a lot of reports on it, some good and some not so good.
      >
      > I should get my replace sensor in a few days.
      >
      > Ron
      >
      > wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@> wrote:
      > >
      > > HA, I know what you mean Ron, Had my 2310 for many years now, I think now and again about replacing it, but hey, it has been a great weather station for me. I finally had to replace a rain bucket last year, glad I did instead of replacing the whole station.
      > > Steve
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Thanks all for the information.
      > > >
      > > > I have decided to keep the Lacrosse 2310 and just replace the wind sensor since one has come in on the Grate Big Outlet. I have been wanting to replace the old style with the new one with the cups.
      > > >
      > > > I thought it would be nice to get rid of all of the wires but maybe I'll wait until the whole station goes down for good.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks again for your input.
      > > >
      > > > Ron

    • ronw72
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2014
        What is the cheapest weather station replacement for my Lacrosse 2310?  This lacrosse 2310 has worked pretty good for 8 years. but I think it is time for a replacement.  Maybe a wireless?

        Thanks,

        Ron

      • Larry Hines
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 7, 2014
          I have that same Lacrosse and you are right. It has been great for me. I have replaced the hygrometer, rain gauge and wind sensor since I first purchased the console. I went all wireless and it is great.

          On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM, 1rondee@... [wuhu_software_group] <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          What is the cheapest weather station replacement for my Lacrosse 2310?  This lacrosse 2310 has worked pretty good for 8 years. but I think it is time for a replacement.  Maybe a wireless?

          Thanks,

          Ron

        • Han Brouwer-Keij
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 7, 2014
            Of course wireless.

            http://www.myshopping.com.au/PT--247_Home_Accents_Weather_Stations__fs_67753_e__

            On 7-7-2014 18:16, 1rondee@... [wuhu_software_group] wrote:

            What is the cheapest weather station replacement for my Lacrosse 2310?  This lacrosse 2310 has worked pretty good for 8 years. but I think it is time for a replacement.  Maybe a wireless?

            Thanks,

            Ron

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7812 - datum van uitgifte: 07/07/14

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7812 - datum van uitgifte: 07/07/14

          • Matti P Rekunen
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 7, 2014
              Hi,

              the new wireless version of LaCrosse products is WS-2810. Works very well.

              Regards
              Matti Rekunen
              Finland (EU)
              matti.rekunen@...