Re: Calm wind indication and gust threshold

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
      Sure, anything is possible. Setting the degrees to 0 if calm is an easy one, somewhat. I would still need to add an item to the INI because others will want it to behave the original way.

      As to the definition of gust all of the servers we upload to define gust loosely as the highest momentary speed over the past 10 minutes. I believe this is also what CWOP uses that sends their data to MADIS. If it is for display purposes only, that does not make a lot of sense to invest the time to code it.

      Thanks.