Re: Help with Air Pressure error message

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2012
      It would appear that at least that field is not present in the history.dat file. As I recall, I think absolute pressure is also absent from the currdat.lst file for these WS-28XX stations.

      If that were the only problematic field I could maybe create an INI file hack to ignore this field as is the case with the currdat.lst.