Anyone in SF Bay area looking for a Davis Weather Station?

  • Ken Haugland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      I just ran across this ad on Craigslist and it looks like a "steal" if you are looking for a Davis Weather Station.

      The ad says Davis Weather Station "Vantage Vue" - $150.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/2896593985.html

      Says it is Brand new in the box.  However, the picture shown, (which appears like it was taken by the poster) looks like it is of a Davis Vantage Pro2 box.

      I just got a Vantage Pro2 for Christmas so I'm not in need of a second station, although at that price, it is tempting.  Thought I would pass this along to the list and see if there was anyone nearby who wanted to check it out.

      As always, be certain of what you are buying on Craigslist.  Seems like there are almost as many "scams" as there are legitimate ads these days.

      Thank you,

      Ken Haugland
      KCAHOLLI8
      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCAHOLLI8