Re: [wuhu_software_group] Need help

  • Larry Myers
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
      My first guess would be, is the PC still connected to the Weather station. Mine, upon rebooting loses the WV5 Service connection which then disconnects the weather station, and WUHU will then just keep working from the same currdat.lst file. I then need to restart the service and then re-establish connection to the weather station. This happens every reboot for me. I just never look at WUHU to see what the errors might be, I just assume it is because of the stupid station failing to connect

      Larry

      On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM, zoonana <zoonana@...> wrote:

      I'm running a LaCrosse WS-2813 using Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 and uploading to WU using WUHU. I've never had an issue until today. I'm loving WUHU.

      I got a new computer yesterday (PC on Win 7) and while doing some stuff today I had to reboot. My weather software was off for no more than 5-10 minutes. When I started everything up again I started getting a non stop log message from WUHU.

      I can't get it to stop. I've searched the manual and here and ugh I'm lost, I can't find what to do. I'd appreciate any help.

      Fri Mar 09 10:24:17 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 37.9 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:21 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:26 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:30 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:34 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:39 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.

      I've shut everything down until I can get some help, I hate not having my weather station online :(

      Thank you in advance.

      Leia

    • ZooNana
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012

        Thank you for your response.  The weather station was still connected to the PC at the time.  I shut WUHU down and went to town to do some errands and came back and turned it back on and now it's logging properly. Go figure.   If it happens again I'll shut it down and go shopping again lol!

        Thank you for your help.

        Leia

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
          hehehe, doesn't that figure. I wish mine would do that, one day I will figure out how mine will start to automatically for me.

          Glad it started working,
          Larry