Need help

  • zoonana
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
      I'm running a LaCrosse WS-2813 using Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 and uploading to WU using WUHU. I've never had an issue until today. I'm loving WUHU.

      I got a new computer yesterday (PC on Win 7) and while doing some stuff today I had to reboot. My weather software was off for no more than 5-10 minutes. When I started everything up again I started getting a non stop log message from WUHU.

      I can't get it to stop. I've searched the manual and here and ugh I'm lost, I can't find what to do. I'd appreciate any help.

      Fri Mar 09 10:24:17 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 37.9 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:21 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:26 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:30 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:34 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
      Fri Mar 09 10:24:39 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.

      I've shut everything down until I can get some help, I hate not having my weather station online :(

      Thank you in advance.

      Leia
    • Larry Myers

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012

          Thank you for your response.  The weather station was still connected to the PC at the time.  I shut WUHU down and went to town to do some errands and came back and turned it back on and now it's logging properly. Go figure.   If it happens again I'll shut it down and go shopping again lol!

          Thank you for your help.

          Leia

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
            hehehe, doesn't that figure. I wish mine would do that, one day I will figure out how mine will start to automatically for me.

            Glad it started working,
            Larry