Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Connection issue

  • Bill Thompson
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 9, 2012
      Thank you.....

      On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:38 AM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Just to let you know you cannot run the software with the wind sensor disconnected unless you disable the sensor under tweaks.

      If you see the "Communications error or invalid/corrupt data" check the "Show Console Com. Errors" in the log screen and it will give you more information in the log as to what the problem is.