Re: YoWindow

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 29, 2012
      XML file shows the correct output in inches.
      I posted in the forums at YoWindow to see what they say.

      > Steve,
      >
      > Try opening the XML file that is output by WUHU with an editor. I believe the file name and location is manually specified in the WUHU ini file. If I had to guess there is some Metric/English conversion issue going on.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just curious if anyone knows if YoWindow 2.0 picked up snow totals from WUHU. I just upgraded to YoWindow 3.0 and the snow total does not match what I put in WUHU.
      > > Wondering if this is a bug in the new YoWindow, or was always that way.
      > > Steve

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2012
        This issue has been fixed in B51, It was a conversion error.
        Also, if anyone uses YoWindow as a screen saver, can you check when it is raining and see if the rainfall totals are on the screen saver.
        Thanks Steve