Re: [wuhu_software_group] save wundergroup preferences

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012
      For those of you who aren't sure about this:

      This Yahoo Group is for the software called WUHU which stands for Weather Underground Heavyweather Uploader.  This software is not written or supported by Weather Underground.

      Weather Underground is a web site that has all kinds of weather reports from both personal weather stations plus official stations.

      The 2 are not the same.

      That said it's certainly fine to ask questions about WU here on the WUHU group because people from WU do read this group.  There are also a lot of experts here who can help with question on either topic.

      I just wanted to clarify the difference.

      Don

      On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM, don_wa5ngp <don_wa5ngp@...> wrote:

      not sure if this is the right place. but anyway.
      On the wunderground map

      http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/

      you can change preferences, ie, show rain, temp, storm track etc. Then there is a box at the top that says SAVE these settings. I click that box but it doesn't ever save them. Is there a reason it doesn't work? Do I need to enable some security setting for wunderground?

      btw, I'm ktxgeorg8

      We are getting rain in Central TExas!!!!!!!! wuhu

      tks
      Don