Your Testimonial!

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      For those of you that use WUHU I was wondering if you could drop a
      little note under our testimonials section of the WUHU Manual.

      This helps Heath (the author of wuhu) by letting other users know how
      you like, or don't like the software.

      I've added a testimonials section to the manual, so if you have a
      moment, take some time and let others know how you use the software, or
      what you think about it.

      http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/testimonials/

      -John