RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Off topic Website question

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 6, 2012

      I am using the logitec softwate that came with the camera.  Main platform is Windows 7.  I am also using WUHU for the uploading to the Wunderground site.

      Jeff

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 7, 2012
        Jeff,
        Just so we understand, Have you signed up at WU and rec'd your ID?
        Do you have a picture showing up on the software?
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

        > I am using the logitec softwate that came with the camera. Main platform is
        > Windows 7. I am also using WUHU for the uploading to the Wunderground site.
        >
        > Jeff

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 7, 2012
          And as kind of a double check you know that WUHU has absolutely nothing to do with your webcam right?  You need to follow the directions here and in the Webcam Wiki.

          Don