Re: Hamweather

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 1:28 PM
      Do like I did turn off error reporting for them I got tired of pages of errors. Its been an on going thing for a while now.

      Rick KOHWAPAK1

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

      > I'll ask again but the lack of response tell me I must be the only one getting errors from HamWeather uploads?
      >
      > Arnold In The Smokies
      > DW1121

    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7 9:34 AM
        Thanks Rick that is how Ive been running for quite some time now as well I'd just like to have a proper fix in place:-) (not a WUHU issue but a HamWeather issue!).

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121