Hamweather

  • alrjr2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2012
      I'll ask again but the lack of response tell me I must be the only one getting errors from HamWeather uploads?

      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2012
        Do like I did turn off error reporting for them I got tired of pages of errors. Its been an on going thing for a while now.

        Rick KOHWAPAK1

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

        > I'll ask again but the lack of response tell me I must be the only one getting errors from HamWeather uploads?
        >
        > Arnold In The Smokies
        > DW1121

      • alrjr2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
          Thanks Rick that is how Ive been running for quite some time now as well I'd just like to have a proper fix in place:-) (not a WUHU issue but a HamWeather issue!).

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121