RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Off topic Website question

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 5, 2012

      Hello,

      Reports of my demise are not true.  I have a Davis Vantage Vue II station, and I have just added a webcam to my toys.  I cannot seem to get it active.  It has a name, but I have not been able to activate it so I can upload images.  It is a Logitec C 160, and it is connected to the computer.  The image quality is not great, but it does show what the weather is in front of my house.  Any ideas on activating it and uploading the images?  It is currently set to FTP.

      Thanks,

      Jeff Le Doux

      The Wilton WeatherGuy

      KMEWILTO1

      Thank you all for your input, I have some time to investigate and still use my same website.
      Some info is over my head at the moment...LOL

      Thanks again to all the useful input

      Steve

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 5, 2012
        Hey Jeff, bee a while?
        What software are you using?

        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <jefcled@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Reports of my demise are not true. I have a Davis Vantage Vue II station,
        > and I have just added a webcam to my toys. I cannot seem to get it active.
        > It has a name, but I have not been able to activate it so I can upload
        > images. It is a Logitec C 160, and it is connected to the computer. The
        > image quality is not great, but it does show what the weather is in front of
        > my house. Any ideas on activating it and uploading the images? It is
        > currently set to FTP.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jeff Le Doux
        >
        > The Wilton WeatherGuy
        >
        > KMEWILTO1

      • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 6, 2012

          I am using the logitec softwate that came with the camera.  Main platform is Windows 7.  I am also using WUHU for the uploading to the Wunderground site.

          Jeff

        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 7, 2012
            Jeff,
            Just so we understand, Have you signed up at WU and rec'd your ID?
            Do you have a picture showing up on the software?
            Steve

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

            > I am using the logitec softwate that came with the camera. Main platform is
            > Windows 7. I am also using WUHU for the uploading to the Wunderground site.
            >
            > Jeff

          • Don Lafferty
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 7, 2012
              And as kind of a double check you know that WUHU has absolutely nothing to do with your webcam right?  You need to follow the directions here and in the Webcam Wiki.

              Don