Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: HeavyWeather uploader help please..

  • david paulino
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
      Yes, heavy weather pro WS 2800 installed on XP pro

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2012
        Search the hard drive for a file called:

        CURRDAT.LST

        When you find it, go in to WUHU setup General Settings, hit the Change button that is to the right of the File: edit box and select the file.

        Click Ok and once and the main WUHU screen hit the start button.