Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: HeavyWeather uploader help please..

  • Angel Figueroa
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
      I have a 2813 on windows xp

      Sent from my iPhone 4S

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 8:31 PM, david paulino <djpaulino@...> wrote:

      I have a LaCrosse 2800, using WUHU Heavey weather uploader

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
        Yes, heavy weather pro WS 2800 installed on XP pro

        Do you have heavy weather for the 2800 series installed in you pc?

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2012
          Search the hard drive for a file called:

          CURRDAT.LST

          When you find it, go in to WUHU setup General Settings, hit the Change button that is to the right of the File: edit box and select the file.

          Click Ok and once and the main WUHU screen hit the start button.