Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: HeavyWeather uploader help please..

  • Angel Figueroa
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
      Do you have heavy weather for the 2800 series installed in you pc?

      Sent from my iPhone 4S

      I have a LaCrosse 2800, using WUHU Heavey weather uploader

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
        I have a 2813 on windows xp

        Sent from my iPhone 4S

        I have a LaCrosse 2800, using WUHU Heavey weather uploader

        Not enough info. What station do you have? How are you connecting to computer/WUHU?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "djpaulino" <djpaulino@...> wrote:

        > I get an error when I try to start the upload "The specified input file doesnot exist. Hit the Change button in General settings to specify the files location". currently in the change box is C:\ProgramFiles\HeavyWeatherWV5... This is beyond my payscale???..any help ?..thanks

      • david paulino

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2012
            Search the hard drive for a file called:

            CURRDAT.LST

            When you find it, go in to WUHU setup General Settings, hit the Change button that is to the right of the File: edit box and select the file.

            Click Ok and once and the main WUHU screen hit the start button.