HeavyWeather uploader help please..

  • djpaulino
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
      I get an error when I try to start the upload "The specified input file doesnot exist. Hit the Change button in General settings to specify the files location". currently in the change box is C:\ProgramFiles\HeavyWeatherWV5... This is beyond my payscale???..any help ?..thanks
    • marcelcanine
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
        Not enough info. What station do you have? How are you connecting to computer/WUHU?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "djpaulino" <djpaulino@...> wrote:

        > I get an error when I try to start the upload "The specified input file doesnot exist. Hit the Change button in General settings to specify the files location". currently in the change box is C:\ProgramFiles\HeavyWeatherWV5... This is beyond my payscale???..any help ?..thanks

      • david paulino
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
          I have a LaCrosse 2800, using WUHU Heavey weather uploader

          Not enough info. What station do you have? How are you connecting to computer/WUHU?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "djpaulino" <djpaulino@...> wrote:

          > I get an error when I try to start the upload "The specified input file doesnot exist. Hit the Change button in General settings to specify the files location". currently in the change box is C:\ProgramFiles\HeavyWeatherWV5... This is beyond my payscale???..any help ?..thanks

        • Angel Figueroa
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
            Do you have heavy weather for the 2800 series installed in you pc?

            Sent from my iPhone 4S

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2012
              I have a 2813 on windows xp

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2012
                  Search the hard drive for a file called:

                  CURRDAT.LST

                  When you find it, go in to WUHU setup General Settings, hit the Change button that is to the right of the File: edit box and select the file.

                  Click Ok and once and the main WUHU screen hit the start button.