Re: WMR200A and WUHU to Wether Underground

  • dave_cason
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
      AH ! yep, I found it so its not hammering the site.
      Once every 4 or 5 mins should be OK.

      One other thing, on Weather UG site, what can you do if the sticker shows no data and then map does not show your station and indacate the wind speed and the direction?

      The graph and the logs on the bottom are current and so is the graphs for each item ..... just the "sticker" box and the map page are not happy !

      Is that my end or theirs?

      Cheers'
      Dave