HamWeather Problems?

  • alrjr2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2012
      I mentioned this before but continue to see LOTS of errors from HamWeather (particularly at night) unless I de-select reporting of errors from their site. Is anyone else seeing this? I went to their site as well as AnythingWeather as well as WeatherForYou & I dont see anywhere to change the server I may be on. Any input would be great!

      Thanks
      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121