Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: trying to upload camera images- DON

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2012
      The link you posted of History is just the link to your page.  It has nothing to do with the webcam stuff.

      Once you start uploading images they will show up on the right side of your weather page.  See my page for an example.

      Don

      On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:04 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      John,
      I probably have screen shots for setting up Where's James.
      Fire off an e-mail to me if you are still having issues and I will try to find them for you.
      Steve