Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re:Why does my station NOT appear on the WUNDERMAP

  • John Celenza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2012
      Hey there,

      I am not sure why your station isn't on the map. I can take a look at work on Tuesday (I work at Weather Underground).

      My email is john@....

      Please send me an email and I will definitely see what I can find Tuesday.

      Sorry for the trouble, we'll get it straightened out,
      John

      On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Janna Nichols <nwscubamom@...> wrote:

      Yes, I had the same thing happen to me recently – my new station appeared on the Wundermap before on the neighborhood listing. Give it another day or so – that’s about how long it took before mine started showing up on the listing too.

      Good luck!