Re: Heavy Weather HELP!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 13, 2012
      Did you enter your Weather Underground account information under the Setup / Weather Underground within WUHU? There is a check box in there labeled "Enable Uploads" that must be checked as well.

      On the main WUHU screen, hover the cursor over the edit box next to the label updates. The meaning of each set of numbers is success/attempts. What does yours say for the Weather Underground?