Re: Wireless Camera for Weather Station

  • mike smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      I'm not using it for my weather cam but do have it monitoring outside my house and it does a pretty good job about the same as my actual weather cam. Most good night vision are going to be about 1 amp 12 volt. I'm using Blue Iris to record and upload. Was using ContaCam as it was free.
      http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-Fi8905w-Outdoor-Wireless-Viewing/dp/B004NZPTO0