Problem with new version monthly rain

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi all
      I download the latest version today ,all work fine ,but now start the rain and i see the monthly rain is zero 0 ,and i have daily rain 3 mm until now ,the year rain it work fine.
      The template i use is this

      %[rain_total_monthly_tweaked]mm%

      I must change the template for work the monthly rain ?

      Thank you

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
    • Dimitris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
        Now i saw and other member it have the same problem
        I use La crosse 2300

        And the configuration.ini i see this,maube something bugs in the latest version ?

        Monthly Rain Year=2012
        Monthly Rain Month=0
        Monthly Rain Total At Start Of Month=0.00

        Dimitris

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
          Dimitris,

          What is your current console total?

          I will try to look in to it over the weekend.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
            Hi WUHU author
            Because i use the better resolution at rain gauge ,with modification i have the tweak rainfall 0,600

            Console said 8,2 mm total,UWHU software show 8,38 mm, but the real mm after the tweak rainfall 0,600 at output is 5 mm after correction.

            I had to change WUHU version before 5-6 months ,and i decided to down load the latest version at new year,with old version i do not have any problem at the monthly rain,with latest version i have problem,only the monthly rain.

            When i downloded the latest version console said 0 mm and the wuhu software it show 0 mm , but yesterday we have the first rain at the year ,and i saw this problem.

            Temporary the monthly rain i have fix it manual inside to input template,for not show 0 mm

            Thanks a lot for your help

            Best regards from Greece
            Dimitris