Re: station Id;s

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      It has been a while here as well.

      When you are at the WU screen and logged in, near the upper right, next to the Sign Out link there is a link with your user name. You click the little down arrow and pick My Weather Stations.

      On the next page, if you have a station id, it will be listed. If there is no station listed, click the New Weather Station link.

      Did you already do that?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "orion_jb2001" <jbart1@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > How long does it take for you to get your station id??
      >
      > Jeff

    • Jeff Bartlett
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012

        Thanks  for that, found it.

        Jeff

      • Jeff Bartlett
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012

          Hmm  next question, I am using Weather display to up load, in the installation instructions you need to fill in station id (obvious) and a password.  What password do I use??

          Jeff

        • Tom Huot
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2012
            You should get it immediately. I just got my second one the other day, and the name was assigned as soon as I signed up. It takes about a day for it to become active.

            --
            Tom Huot
            tjhuot@...