Re: [wuhu_software_group] station Id;s

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      I'm pretty sure I got one when I signed up but that was almost 5 years ago.  They may have changed the procedure since then I guess.  Did it say you would receive it in email?

      Don

      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM, orion_jb2001 <jbart1@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      How long does it take for you to get your station id??

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
        It has been a while here as well.

        When you are at the WU screen and logged in, near the upper right, next to the Sign Out link there is a link with your user name. You click the little down arrow and pick My Weather Stations.

        On the next page, if you have a station id, it will be listed. If there is no station listed, click the New Weather Station link.

        Did you already do that?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "orion_jb2001" <jbart1@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > How long does it take for you to get your station id??
        >
        > Jeff

      • Jeff Bartlett
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012

          Thanks  for that, found it.

          Jeff

        • Jeff Bartlett
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012

            Hmm  next question, I am using Weather display to up load, in the installation instructions you need to fill in station id (obvious) and a password.  What password do I use??

            Jeff

          • Tom Huot
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2012
              You should get it immediately. I just got my second one the other day, and the name was assigned as soon as I signed up. It takes about a day for it to become active.

              --
              Tom Huot
              tjhuot@...