Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: starting my weather station again..after switching computers

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012
      Heath can probably help you out by remoting in to your computer.  He does that with some people who are having issues.  You should ask him if he can do it with you.

      Don

      On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:01 PM, John and Julie Festerling <jfesterling@...> wrote:

      So far it still does not work.  I have been trying to get this connected for two weeks.

      This really should not be so difficult.  Anyone have any ideas?

      The history of my situation is below…(scroll down)

      Maybe someone can walk me thru…as if I was a newbie…never done this before…tell me the steps to get my Ambient ws-1090 connected to the weather underground.

      John

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2012

        We can attempt to check it out tonight.

        You need to Google a free application called Team Viewer 6.

        After it is install and running, on the main screen, it will display an ID and a password.

        Send both of those via email to me and I will check it out.

        Send it to wuhu_software at yahoo.com.

        Hopefully you can be at the keyboard if I need you to do something.

        Thanks.