RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: starting my weather station again..after switching computers

  • John and Julie Festerling
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012

      Thank you. I did not know that was there…I kind of ignored that spot.

      But, all the numbers are 0/0.  What does that mean?   Have I missed something in setting things up?

      John

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012
        If the data is showing up on the main WUHU screen, under the "Current" column, then it is probably reading the data from the file Ok.

        In the setup, on the Weather Underground tab, make sure "Enable Uploads" is checked and that you have your account information entered.

        If the account info is not filled in, you must hit Stop to make changes. If "Enable Uploads" is not checked, you can check it at any time.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012
          By the way, I believe you have to setup the option in Easyweather to have it output the .dat file. Make sure that is the case and that WUHU is looking at the same file (General Settings tab in Setup).

          > If the data is showing up on the main WUHU screen, under the "Current" column, then it is probably reading the data from the file Ok.
          >
          > In the setup, on the Weather Underground tab, make sure "Enable Uploads" is checked and that you have your account information entered.
          >
          > If the account info is not filled in, you must hit Stop to make changes. If "Enable Uploads" is not checked, you can check it at any time.
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John and Julie Festerling" <jfesterling@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thank you. I did not know that was there…I kind of ignored that spot.
          > >

          > > But, all the numbers are 0/0. What does that mean? Have I missed
          > > something in setting things up?
          > >

          > > John

        • John and Julie Festerling
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012

            There is no data showing up in the “current” column.  Enable uploads is checked and ID info is all entered properly.

            I can find no place to enter any kind of info in EASYWEATHER software.

            John

            If the data is showing up on the main WUHU screen, under the "Current" column, then it is probably reading the data from the file Ok.

            In the setup, on the Weather Underground tab, make sure "Enable Uploads" is checked and that you have your account information entered.

            If the account info is not filled in, you must hit Stop to make changes. If "Enable Uploads" is not checked, you can check it at any time.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John and Julie Festerling" <jfesterling@...> wrote:

            > Thank you. I did not know that was there…I kind of ignored that spot.
            >

            > But, all the numbers are 0/0. What does that mean? Have I missed
            > something in setting things up?
            >

            > John

          • Don Lafferty
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012
              I'm pretty sure he's talking about WUHU and not Easyweather.

            • John and Julie Festerling
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 4, 2012

                So far it still does not work.  I have been trying to get this connected for two weeks.

                This really should not be so difficult.  Anyone have any ideas?

                The history of my situation is below…(scroll down)

                Maybe someone can walk me thru…as if I was a newbie…never done this before…tell me the steps to get my Ambient ws-1090 connected to the weather underground.

                John

                If the data is showing up on the main WUHU screen, under the "Current" column, then it is probably reading the data from the file Ok.

                In the setup, on the Weather Underground tab, make sure "Enable Uploads" is checked and that you have your account information entered.

                If the account info is not filled in, you must hit Stop to make changes. If "Enable Uploads" is not checked, you can check it at any time.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John and Julie Festerling" <jfesterling@...> wrote:

                > Thank you. I did not know that was there…I kind of ignored that spot.
                >

                > But, all the numbers are 0/0. What does that mean? Have I missed
                > something in setting things up?
                >

                > John

              • Don Lafferty

                  If the data is showing up on the main WUHU screen, under the "Current" column, then it is probably reading the data from the file Ok.

                  In the setup, on the Weather Underground tab, make sure "Enable Uploads" is checked and that you have your account information entered.

                  If the account info is not filled in, you must hit Stop to make changes. If "Enable Uploads" is not checked, you can check it at any time.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John and Julie Festerling" <jfesterling@...> wrote:

                  > Thank you. I did not know that was there…I kind of ignored that spot.
                  >

                  > But, all the numbers are 0/0. What does that mean? Have I missed
                  > something in setting things up?
                  >

                  > John

                • H. Smith
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 5, 2012

                    We can attempt to check it out tonight.

                    You need to Google a free application called Team Viewer 6.

                    After it is install and running, on the main screen, it will display an ID and a password.

                    Send both of those via email to me and I will check it out.

                    Send it to wuhu_software at yahoo.com.

                    Hopefully you can be at the keyboard if I need you to do something.

                    Thanks.