Re: La Crosse WS-2812-IT w/ HWP 2800 has me stumped

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2012
      The problem is that the service is the software that is handling the communication to the station. That protocol, over USB is not documented and not shared by La Crosse. La Crosse has never shared protocol information and until someone invests the time to reverse engineer it, no one will be directly communicating with these WS-28XX or later stations.

      You can try appealing to La Crosse. That is probably as effective as sending a letter to Santa at the North Pole for the next Christmas season.