Re: [wuhu_software_group] Yahoo acount

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year, Robert !!!  Yes indeed, I maintain a Yahoo email but my primary email is @gmail.com --- I just set this group to send to my gmail account.  It worked well for me, and if my dead brain can do it, I be pretty sure you'llhave no problems !!!  Best of luck to you and yours.

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM, ripvanbrown <rascubalon@...> wrote:

      I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?

      Thanks and Happy New Year!

      Robert

    • Mike Derryberry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        On 1/1/2012 12:28 AM, ripvanbrown wrote:
        > I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?
        >
        > Thanks and Happy New Year!
        >
        > Robert

        Hi Robert .. I'm using my @... account that I've had for years.
        Works great. You don't need a yahoo account to be a member of a Yahoo
        group, any email account will work.

        Hope this helps .. Happy New Year!!

        Mike

        --
        miked911@...
        Mike Derryberry

        Dispatcher II
        Kern County Sheriff's Department
        Bakersfield, CA

        Listen to my department:
        http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls

        Listen to Kern County Scanning:
        http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls

        Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
        http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls