Re: Yahoo account

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Robert, this group is through Yahoo Groups, I do believe you will need your Yahoo account.
      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ripvanbrown" <rascubalon@...> wrote:

      > I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?
      >
      > Thanks and Happy New Year!
      >
      > Robert

    • Jaye Ellen Burke
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy New Year, Robert !!!  Yes indeed, I maintain a Yahoo email but my primary email is @gmail.com --- I just set this group to send to my gmail account.  It worked well for me, and if my dead brain can do it, I be pretty sure you'llhave no problems !!!  Best of luck to you and yours.

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

        On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM, ripvanbrown <rascubalon@...> wrote:

        I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?

        Thanks and Happy New Year!

        Robert

      • Mike Derryberry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
          On 1/1/2012 12:28 AM, ripvanbrown wrote:
          > I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?
          >
          > Thanks and Happy New Year!
          >
          > Robert

          Hi Robert .. I'm using my @... account that I've had for years.
          Works great. You don't need a yahoo account to be a member of a Yahoo
          group, any email account will work.

          Hope this helps .. Happy New Year!!

          Mike

          --
          miked911@...
          Mike Derryberry

          Dispatcher II
          Kern County Sheriff's Department
          Bakersfield, CA

          Listen to my department:
          http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls

          Listen to Kern County Scanning:
          http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls

          Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
          http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls