Yahoo acount

  • ripvanbrown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?

      Thanks and Happy New Year!

      Robert
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
        Robert, this group is through Yahoo Groups, I do believe you will need your Yahoo account.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ripvanbrown" <rascubalon@...> wrote:

        > I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?
        >
        > Thanks and Happy New Year!
        >
        > Robert

      • Jaye Ellen Burke
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
          Happy New Year, Robert !!!  Yes indeed, I maintain a Yahoo email but my primary email is @gmail.com --- I just set this group to send to my gmail account.  It worked well for me, and if my dead brain can do it, I be pretty sure you'llhave no problems !!!  Best of luck to you and yours.

          Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

          On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM, ripvanbrown <rascubalon@...> wrote:

          I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?

          Thanks and Happy New Year!

          Robert

        • Mike Derryberry
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
            On 1/1/2012 12:28 AM, ripvanbrown wrote:
            > I don't use my yahoo account for anything but this group. Is it possible to remain a member with a different email account than a Yahoo account?
            >
            > Thanks and Happy New Year!
            >
            > Robert

            Hi Robert .. I'm using my @... account that I've had for years.
            Works great. You don't need a yahoo account to be a member of a Yahoo
            group, any email account will work.

            Hope this helps .. Happy New Year!!

            Mike

            --
            miked911@...
            Mike Derryberry

            Dispatcher II
            Kern County Sheriff's Department
            Bakersfield, CA

            Listen to my department:
            http://216.66.69.100:3074/listen.pls

            Listen to Kern County Scanning:
            http://216.66.69.100:3070/listen.pls

            Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
            http://216.66.69.100:3072/listen.pls