Re: [wuhu_software_group] Bandwidth and Rapid Fire

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      WUHU uses very little bandwidth since it's just sending a short stream of text.

      Even using Rapid Fire doesn't use that much.  You really shouldn't even notice it on a decent (>512 kB) DSL connection.

      Don

      On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 5:07 AM, Jac and Ginny <ginnyirvine@...> wrote:

      Sorry about all the questions, still learning.

      What if I uncheck Rapid Fire....what happens?

      How much bandwidth am I using? I am on DSL and noticed when I did Skype last night I had a much slower connection and was trying to figure out how, that made me wonder since I am sending a constant stream of data to WU how much that is slowing me down due to band width usage.

      Thanks for any and all advice.
      Ginny