Re: Usb or serial data logger

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2011
      Some have reported issues with the USB version however I have been running it for years.

      The problem with the serial solution is that if you do not have a real built-in serial port, you are just adding another layer of possible problems.

      Even the IOGear USB to serial adapter is having issues under Windows 7 but seems Ok under XP.

      If it were me, I would try the USB version for that setup.