It just quit transmitting

  • srichartz78
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
      I have had problems with this software not reading my station but it has been working for a few months but just out of the blue it quit. The log says "Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console". Nothing has changed and I checked the clocks and they are exactly the same and I reset my station base as well and it still wont work. Help?!?
    • Jaye Ellen Burke
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
        First step, shich I'm sure you've done, is replacing all batteries and resyncing system --- I need to do that often as my system runs wirelessly 24/7 and the batteries outside do not seem to like the cold too much !!!

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
          Go to the log window, check the "Show Console Errors Checkbox". Wait until console update. Copy the relevant log entries and post here.