Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: LaCrosse Weather Station WS-2813U-IT

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hi ---

      Sad to say, even after perfect setup, it can take a day or so of time before data starts to flow.  Patience is the solution !!!

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:29 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      You downloaded and installed but it does not work? Did you go in the setup and select currdat.LST monitoring mode? At the main screen you pressed Start?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "angel" <angelfigueroa1@...> wrote:

      > Hello folks just purchased my first Weather Station, Downloaded WUHU but can't get it to work. Please help me link this station.
      >
      > Thanks

    • Angel Figueroa
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
        Finally got it working. Thanks for the info.

        Sent from my iPhone 4S