LaCrosse Weather Station WS-2813U-IT

  • angel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hello folks just purchased my first Weather Station, Downloaded WUHU but can't get it to work. Please help me link this station.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
        You downloaded and installed but it does not work? Did you go in the setup and select currdat.LST monitoring mode? At the main screen you pressed Start?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "angel" <angelfigueroa1@...> wrote:

        > Hello folks just purchased my first Weather Station, Downloaded WUHU but can't get it to work. Please help me link this station.
        >
        > Thanks

      • Jaye Ellen Burke
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
          Hi ---

          Sad to say, even after perfect setup, it can take a day or so of time before data starts to flow.  Patience is the solution !!!

          Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

          On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:29 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

          You downloaded and installed but it does not work? Did you go in the setup and select currdat.LST monitoring mode? At the main screen you pressed Start?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "angel" <angelfigueroa1@...> wrote:

          > Hello folks just purchased my first Weather Station, Downloaded WUHU but can't get it to work. Please help me link this station.
          >
          > Thanks

        • Angel Figueroa
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
            Finally got it working. Thanks for the info.

            Sent from my iPhone 4S