Making own graphs and weather values

  • saaukko
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      Is it possible to make own graphs in Teechart? With this I mean different weather values, for example absolute humidity.

      And can this be integrated to WUHU, so it shows as normal, like temperature or wind speed?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
        I believe you can manually import new data in to an existing chart using .csv data. You would need to specify the time stamp value as a stand C time_t data type.

        Other than absolute humidity, are you trying to chart other data?

        As an alternative you could have WUHU write CSV data, import that to Excel, and implement the formula in a spreadsheet. That works but I also like Teechart's ability to zoom and pan.