What version of wuhu software is good for La Crosse 28XX series ?!

  • Radu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      If one wants to send data to WU and owns a LC 28XX series what kind of wuhu software must he use ?!
      As I understand the beta 2.0 wuhu software is good only for the LC 23XX series.
      Thanks and happy weather watching !
      Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        Eugen,

        There is a specific version for the WS-28XX. Check the La Crosse website.

        http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/ws_pro.php

        Click the station type and there is a download link on the specific product page.

        Note that these new WS-28XX protocols have not been decoded. Therefore only file monitoring mode (currdat.LST) is used. This file does not contain a wind gust field so the highest wind speed over the past 10 minute will be reported as the gust.