Re: barometer tweak

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011
      Well first let me say thank you for your very fine piece of software. I think it is the best around for someone who wants a simple program that just works without a lot gee whizz colors lights and other do daas. You have put a lot of time and effort into this program.

      Now. I got a new station and trying to calibrate it. I keep the console up on top of my computer desk I can not even see it.

      I want to use the tweak feature to tweak my settings untill I get them correct and then I will take the console down and make the final changes.

      It is just a lot easier and faster to use your Tweak feature to make the changes.