WS2811U-IT HELP..

  • rickalbarran
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
      Have the station all up and running and all is good...just looking for an interface/software part to be able to transmit that data to my WU station on line. Tried the trial version of WX but in the setup it didn't show the 28xx and so I played with it to say it was another type station and it started uploading the info...for about an hour then quit...I do have the HW 2800 on the computer and its all working fine...like I said...just want to get that data to WU.
      THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP.
      Rick
    • rickalbarran
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
        UPDATE 6 HOURS LATER.... Dumped the WX trial version and grabbed the beta 2.0 download and all those steps to run WUHU....no luck. :(

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "rickalbarran" <rickalbarran@...> wrote:

        > Have the station all up and running and all is good...just looking for an interface/software part to be able to transmit that data to my WU station on line. Tried the trial version of WX but in the setup it didn't show the 28xx and so I played with it to say it was another type station and it started uploading the info...for about an hour then quit...I do have the HW 2800 on the computer and its all working fine...like I said...just want to get that data to WU.
        > THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP.
        > Rick

      • rickalbarran
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
          and get rid of the junk and now it's working great!!!!
          Thanks all!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
            For future reference, the Beta 2.0 is for WS-23XX stations only. This does not apply to the WS-28XX stations as they use a different version of Heavyweather.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "rickalbarran" <rickalbarran@...> wrote:

            > UPDATE 6 HOURS LATER.... Dumped the WX trial version and grabbed the beta 2.0 download and all those steps to run WUHU....no luck. :(
            >
            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "rickalbarran" <rickalbarran@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Have the station all up and running and all is good...just looking for an interface/software part to be able to transmit that data to my WU station on line. Tried the trial version of WX but in the setup it didn't show the 28xx and so I played with it to say it was another type station and it started uploading the info...for about an hour then quit...I do have the HW 2800 on the computer and its all working fine...like I said...just want to get that data to WU.
            > > THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP.
            > > Rick

          • rickalbarran
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011
              Thank you so much... a little confusing at first but it seems to be working and sending the data to WU now.....we'll see...thanks again.