barometer tweak

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
      If I use tweak to bump up my relative pressure will it also bunp up the QNH pressure?
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
        It probably will yes.

        Why tweak it and not just adjust at the console?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011
          Well first let me say thank you for your very fine piece of software. I think it is the best around for someone who wants a simple program that just works without a lot gee whizz colors lights and other do daas. You have put a lot of time and effort into this program.

          Now. I got a new station and trying to calibrate it. I keep the console up on top of my computer desk I can not even see it.

          I want to use the tweak feature to tweak my settings untill I get them correct and then I will take the console down and make the final changes.

          It is just a lot easier and faster to use your Tweak feature to make the changes.