Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New re-launch of the wuhu manual

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2011
      Thanks John.  Excellent!

      On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:20 AM, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

      Hey Don,

      I've added your wuhu_tweet to the manual... maybe we can get a few more installs out there for you.
      http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/the-wuhu-software-manual/exporting-data-out-of-wuhu/tweeting-with-wuhu/

      On 11/28/2011 6:12 PM, Don Lafferty wrote:
      Very nice John!  This looks better than the previous version although you've always done a great job.

      Something I just found that's quite interesting is WUHU_Tweet is ranked #1248 out of 159821 Twitter clients.  I think it's because it gets used so often by a relatively small amount of people and not because a lot of people are using it.

      Don

      On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:22 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Very nice job John,
      Steve