Re: new station

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2011
      It is pretty straight forward. Just go to the setup tab and enter the login infor for what ever site you wish to upload to.

      You can not run Weaterlink and WUHU at the same time. So once you go thru the console setup part of WL you need to close it and then run WUHU.

      The setup part of WL will give you the correct com port if you use the auto find option.