Re: [wuhu_software_group] daily rainfall

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      If you are referring to the the main screen on WUHU, I am wondering you have either changed the "from" or "to" time in hours or minutes at the bottom of the main WUHU screen? The first value should also be 0. Try selecting 0 to 24 hours then hit the Show button. If the from field in not 0 the stats will not update automatically.