daily rainfall

  • tomnevs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      am new to this and seem to be getting data to upload and appear ok, except for the daily rainfall which does not seem to reset, if it rains .25 on monday i see that for tuesday and wednesday etc....what do i need to change??

      thanks
    • H. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
        If you are referring to the the main screen on WUHU, I am wondering you have either changed the "from" or "to" time in hours or minutes at the bottom of the main WUHU screen? The first value should also be 0. Try selecting 0 to 24 hours then hit the Show button. If the from field in not 0 the stats will not update automatically.