Re: Upgraded computer, now having issues...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2011
      If I had to guess I would say that the communication thread is stuck. What type of console is it?

      If you are going to sit and watch it, also un-check Errors Only. Un-check all Upload check boxes and check "Show console com. Errors". This should show if the program is stuck attempting to retrieve console data.